Wrongworld PC Game Overview:
Wrongworld is developed and published by Sludj Games. It was released in 11 May, 2018.
Crash-landed on a surreal, low-poly world filled with freakish inhabitants, choose between permadeath and non-permadeath modes and embark on an epic (and ridiculous) survival adventure. Will you manage to stay alive as you unravel the mysteries of Wrongworld and search for a way home?STRIVE TO SURVIVEThrown in at the deep end, you’ll have to figure out the world for yourself, while hopefully not dying in the process. But you probably will. That’s okay, though – just pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and try to learn from your fatal experience. And with a choice of permadeath and non-permadeath modes, you can tweak the difficulty to suit your needs.BUILD AN EPIC BASEGather resources from across the land, craft all kinds of awesome gear, and build yourself an epic new home. From basics like campfires, simple tools and cooked meals all the way to jet packs, magic potions,…
“I don’t think I’ve been this excited for a game in a while… This is just so much fun!”
“Better than it has any right to be.”
“I love your game.”
How To Install Wrongworld Free Download:
1. Free Download Wrongworld PC Game Here:
3. Don’t need Crack Wrongworld.
4. Play game.
5. Have fun ^^.
System Requirement for Wrongworld Free Download:
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Yes, a processor is required. My 2011 middle-of-the-road laptop can just about cope. But to err on the side of caution and also try to sound a little less clueless about hardware, I’ll say an Intel i3 or better is probably wise.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: You don’t need a beast – as mentioned above, my ancient laptop (it’s called Larry, by the way) has something known as a Radeon HD 6520G stuffed inside it, and it can just about deliver 30fps with all the settings on “Low”. Definitely wouldn’t want to go older/lamer than that, but the fact you’re actually looking at 3-dimensional games on Steam makes me think you’ve probably already got that covered.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: As far as I can tell, any on-board chip should work. At least, none of the test machines I have access to have had any problems with sound.
- Additional Notes: As Wrongworld is still in early access and is therefore receiving lots of love and attention to make it run silky-smooth, it’s worth noting that system requirements are subject to change for now.