Laser League is a Strategy, Sports and Sci-fi game for PC published by 505 Games in 2018. Get ready for breathtaking competitions.
Laser League PC Game 2018 Overview:
These competitions have got started in another planet. If you want to be the winner, You have to make a good laser team.
Vaporize the opposition in the light-speed future of sport. An all new multiplayer experience – easy to pick up, but near impossible to put down, Laser League starts as a simple test of your reflexes, but soon becomes a strategic showdown with deep team tactics. Combine your class abilities, dominate the pitch, eliminate your opponents and claim your place on the podium. Beat Mastery challenges and level up to unlock hundreds of kits and customizations. Rise up the leaderboards and become a sports legend of 2150. Laser League, like nothing you’ve played before.
Known for the award-winning OlliOlli series and NOT A HERO, Roll7 bring their trademark addictive gameplay to an original vision of near-future competition.
Like all great sports it is immediately understandable, but rewards dedication with deceptively complex strategic possibilities. Find the perfect blend of classes for your team, and wage neon war online or with up to eight players around a single screen.
Features of Laser League:
- Over 150 characters from 5 unique brands (Empire, Gen Hao, Silvertip, Al Shama and Beyond)
- Game modes: up to 4 players per team in Local; 2v2 and 3v3 matches online
- 16 power-ups with the possibility to drastically alter the match
- 18 modifier effects to adjust each class to best suit your playstyle
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4170 @ 3GHz or AMD A 10-5800K APU @3.78GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GForce GTX 670 or AMD Radeon R9 270x
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Note: This title supports 64-bit Windows ONLY.
File Size : 1.87 GB